Outriders has loved a largely constructive launch on PlayStation 5 and PlayStation 4, however the expertise hasn’t at all times been easy for the brand new looter shooter. The sport at the moment suffers from quite a lot of points on Sony’s programs, starting from minor bugs to full-on crashes. Thankfully, Outriders’ first large replace is ready to launch subsequent week, and it guarantees to repair a bunch of those ongoing issues.
Developer Individuals Can Fly posted the next patch notes:
- As soon as platforms have been up to date to the identical patch model, cross-play throughout platforms will change into viable once more
- General stability enhancements for the matchmaking service
- Crash Fixes
- Will Repair a multiplayer crash that might end in shopper gamers having their stock wiped
- Will repair the crash when finishing the “A Bad Day” facet quest.
- Will repair the crash that happens in No Man’s Land when your language is ready to Spanish (Sure, we all know. Online game code is a magical factor).
- Will repair crash on launch points
- Will embrace many extra “random” crash fixes
- We’re assured that these fixes will deal with nearly all of crashes reported, as there are solely a handful of root causes however the crashes they generate seem in quite a lot of locations.
- Will repair the HUD disappearing in sure instances
- Will repair bugs that intrude with gamers re-spawning in multiplayer Expeditions
- Will repair bugs with gamers getting caught on geometry (together with when utilizing Gravity Leap) or falling out of the world.
- Will change the default matchmaking setting from “Open” to “Closed”.
- You’ll nonetheless be capable to manually change this setting to “Open” by your sport settings
- This modification will stop gamers from becoming a member of video games the place the host did not intend to play in multiplayer. It’s going to additionally reduce down on AFK lobbies
- This will even assist enhance matchmaking instances, because the queues shall be much less more likely to be overwhelmed by the sheer quantity of fixed matchmaking requests generated by “open” video games.
- Many different minor fixes and enhancements
The upcoming patch will even incorporate a variety of stability tweaks, which you’ll be able to examine by clicking by right here. All in all, it is sounding like a really thorough replace to an already strong launch. We gave Outriders a really respectable 7/10 in our full PS5 evaluate.
Have you ever been enjoying Outriders? Have you ever bumped into any of those stability points, or bugs? Unleash your greatest talents within the feedback part beneath.